The Black Book Cast
Here is the cast of Netflix’s The Black Book
The Black Book Netflix Cast
The Black Book Netflix cast are: Richard Mofe-Damijo, Ade Laoye, Sam Dede, Alex Usifo Omiagbo, Shaffy Bello, Kelechi Udegbe, Ikechukwu Onunaku, Taiwo Ajai-Lycett, Iretiola Doyle, Bimbo Akintola, Femi Branch, Patrick Doyle, Bimbo Manuel, Denola Grey, Funky Mallam, Norbert Young, Asabe Madaki, and Boki Ofodile
About The Black Book Cast
The Black Book Netflix cast stars:
- Richard Mofe-Damijo as Paul Edima
- Ade Laoye as Vic Kalu
- Sam Dede as Angel
- Alex Usifo Omiagbo as General Isa
- Shaffy Bello as Big Daddy
- Kelechi Udegbe as Officer Abayomi
- Ikechukwu Onunaku as Deputy Commissioner
- Taiwo Ajai-Lycett as Editor
- Iretiola Doyle as Commissioner
- Bimbo Akintola as Professor Craig
- Femi Branch as General Issa Jr.
- Patrick Doyle as Senator Dipo
- Bimbo Manuel as Reverend Father Omotosho
- Denola Grey as Jesú
- Funky Mallam as Tanko
- Norbert Young as Mr. Craig
- Asabe Madaki as Baraka
- Boki Ofodile as Chi Chi
That’s The Black Book Netflix’ Cast
About The Black Book Netflix Movie
In the universe of The Black Book, corruption is so pervasive in Nigeria that the police are able to brazenly murder a young guy on a beach with no repercussions. But this time, they have no idea what they’re getting into since grieving father Paul Edima (Richard Mofe-Damijo) is much more than just the pacifistic deacon he seems to be. Paul has a troubled military past that he has attempted to forget, even in his own mind, but the soldier in him emerges to avenge himself.
He does not, however, take up the task of entwining himself once more in the web of violence and corruption.
A crusading journalist determined to use the media to expose the country’s bad actors is one of the allies he must work with on his journey back into the underworld that he previously called home.